Terms and Conditions
- A consultation will only be undertaken following completion of our initial enquiry form which will be emailed to you. Included within this questionnaire is a reference to budget parameters, we will not undertake a face to face meeting without this information, as this allows us to have an informed focussed consultation regarding quantity and style.
- A written quotation for the cost of your wedding flowers will be sent out to you soon after your initial consultation. This is a guide price and will be subject to change following the detailed consultation to account for any changes you make nearer to the wedding day and reflect the market cost of the flowers at the time of ordering.
- Should you wish to proceed, you will be required to sign our booking form. This will be countersigned by Sassy Blooms upon receiving the booking deposit and will then form a binding contract.
- A £100 booking deposit is required to hold and book your wedding date. This should be paid during the initial consultation or with the return of the signed contract. This deposit will be subtracted from your final wedding bill. If for any reason you decide to cancel your wedding, this deposit is non-refundable. If you decide to postpone your wedding, we will hold the deposit until the wedding goes ahead and may be subject to rearrangement fees.
- 50% of the outstanding balance is payable within 8 weeks of booking, and we will send you an invoice for this amount.
- Once your wedding date is booked with us, you should arrange a further detailed consultation approximately 4 – 6 weeks before your wedding day. This is to finalise the arrangements and discuss any last minute details.
- All wedding consultations will be made by appointment only. The initial and detailed consultations are complimentary. We will be available for contact by phone and email at any stage to answer any questions and queries you may have.
- Any changes to a wedding order must be submitted in writing by the bride, groom, or appointed acting party. We order your wedding flowers approximately twenty one days before your wedding date, dependent on type of flowers chosen. We will not accept changes to your final order which reduces the original quotation by more than 20%. You will not be allowed to make any changes after the order has been placed without additional fees. We will however try to make small changes where possible to accommodate your needs.
- We will agree a colour palette with you and a guideline content of flowers and foliage at the time of consultation. Whilst every effort is made to source a particular type of flower if requested, all fresh flowers and foliage are subject to availability and stringent quality checks, as such Sassy Blooms reserve the right to use a similar flower in place any previously recommended.
- We will agree in writing to you the extent of our services, and agree in writing the delivery and set up required as part of your wedding order.
- Under no circumstances are changes to be made to our flowers designs by anyone other than Sassy Blooms. This includes members of the bridal party, and any member of staff at any venue involved in your wedding.
- The final invoice for your wedding flowers will be issued to you after your final consultation. The final payment must be paid in full 30 days before the wedding. Sassy Blooms reserves the right to cancel any wedding flowers, if payment is not made by this date. We are not obliged to offer any compensation for inconvenience caused..
- Prices quoted will take into consideration a premium for weddings occurring over Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day weekend and any public / bank holiday.
- We require a signature from yourself or an appointed person when you receive your flowers to confirm their delivery is of acceptable condition and that quantities are correct. Any queries must be raised within 1 hour of delivery.
- Cancellation Charges
We do not offer a refund on any deposit or part payment. Any cancellations within 14 days of the booked event: Full balance will be required.
- We cannot be held responsible for damage to flowers occurring during your wedding day by general movement, touching (such as damage to boutonnieres due to bodily contact) and wear and tear during the day, or excessive heat or cold within the venue which causes flowers to wilt.
1.A holding deposit of £200 will be required to cover any loss or damage while in the hirer’s possession. This will be returned once the hire Equipment has been returned in perfect condition.
2. Equipment hire is based on 3 days (72 hours) hire duration. Any extra days hire may be charged if necessary.
3. The Hirer shall be solely responsible for the Hired Equipment, not the reception / event venue / hotel / florist or any other third party to whom shall take possession of the hired Equipment. The Hirer shall be alone responsible for insuring the hired Equipment is kept in good order from the time of receipt of delivery until back into the possession of Sassy Blooms.
4. Any damage to hired Equipment or missing Equipment will be charged to the Hirer. Replacement of Equipment is charged at current market price. It is then the responsibility of the Hirer to reclaim any of these costs from the venue if the venue was at fault.
6. If the replacement or repair costs are higher than the holding deposit, Sassy Blooms will invoice the Hirer for the difference and the Hirer agrees to pay such invoice within 14 days of receipt.
7. For Equipment that are not returned within 1 day from the hire end period and where Sassy Blooms have received no contact from the Hirer, Sassy Blooms are entitled to assume that the Hirer has no intention of returning the property. In these circumstances, Sassy Blooms reserve the right to invoice the Hirer for the full replacement cost of the Equipment.
8. All hire Equipment is for indoor use only unless specified.
9. The Equipment hired must not be altered in any way, without prior written approval. Some Equipment is fragile, please handle with care at all times. The Hirer under no circumstances will be permitted to spray the Equipment with any hairspray, perfume or any other spray.
10. The hire Equipment remains the property of Sassy Blooms. The Hirer will undertake not to sell, offer to sell, assign, charge, pledge, underlet or otherwise deal with the any Equipment provided by Sassy Blooms in any circumstances.
11. The hire charges do not include delivery and collection charges unless otherwise agreed prior to hiring.
12. The Hirer must return all Equipment rented unless they are provided as part of the service, in which case this will be clearly specified in the quotation.
13. All goods should be pre-packed in their original boxes if collection has been agreed.
- All copyrights relating to all information and images on Sassy Blooms website are the property of Sassy Blooms. Any use of the images, including the reproduction, modification, distribution or replication of the images, without the written permission of Sassy Blooms is strictly prohibited.
- When you place an order with us or make an online enquiry, we gather certain information which you submit. This includes an address and contact details to allow us to action your request. We will not sell, rent, lend or disclose your information in any form whatsoever to any third party other than for the completion of your order.
- English law shall apply in all relations to Sassy Blooms.
- All prices are in UK Pounds Sterling and are correct at time of viewing.
For any queries with the terms and conditions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07970 095232.